Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nomercy west
Administrators nickname
Pina Reapers
Date
Oct 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/831489/

Nomercy west

Player
Player
Hello Pablo or Sam
I have provided enough evidence that a server is full of blacklisted people. I told the admin to check the video at 48 seconds. In that 48-second clip, they are all in one vc and getting blacklisted one by one by insulting LeBron.

I also proved that someone changed their name to "LeBron's father" and has not been punished. They put their Discord ID on the forum and application, and they were on that server with the same ID, yet still no punishment. Why?

As Del said, "You guys can't stay where blacklisted people have already joined." I don't think there is no blacklisted bigger server than this. They have been banned from EN 2 and EN 3 as well.

Recheck and punish !!!

Vikku_King

Player
Player
Hello Pablo or Sam
I have provided enough evidence that a server is full of blacklisted people. I told the admin to check the video at 48 seconds. In that 48-second clip, they are all in one vc and getting blacklisted one by one by insulting LeBron.

I also proved that someone changed their name to "LeBron's father" and has not been punished. They put their Discord ID on the forum and application, and they were on that server with the same ID, yet still no punishment. Why?

As Del said, "You guys can't stay where blacklisted people have already joined." I don't think there is no blacklisted bigger server than this. They have been banned from EN 2 and EN 3 as well.

Recheck and punish !!!
I haven't done anything wrong to anyone, so I don't need to be afraid, so keep doing whatever you want to do. don't cry

Dear Admin please check this forum account he targetting everyone

now still he not get fourm ban

Nomercy west

Player
Player
I haven't done anything wrong to anyone, so I don't need to be afraid, so keep doing whatever you want to do. don't cry

Dear Admin please check this forum account he targetting everyone

now still he not get fourm ban
Why you are on that discord ??? They all got blacklisted and one more thing you changed your name as lebron ' s father .. trying too became a cool guy ??? Hhhh ?? not get the punishment . this the most biggest blacklisted server .

Ethan Hayes

Player
Player
Why you are on that discord ??? They all got blacklisted and one more thing you changed your name as lebron ' s father .. trying too became a cool guy ??? Hhhh ?? not get the punishment . this the most biggest blacklisted server .
Not necessary to change the discord name on the server by him maybe they changed his name + no rule says that u cannot be in a server where is a blacklisted players
Lebron says that who communicate with them will get a blacklist and this message was only for admins not for everyone
+ If he was in server where is people blacklisted what were u doing there?
Are u just trying to target players and get them banned?

Nomercy west

Player
Player
Not necessary to change the discord name on the server by him maybe they changed his name + no rule says that u cannot be in a server where is a blacklisted players
Lebron says that who communicate with them will get a blacklist and this message was only for admins not for everyone
+ If he was in server where is people blacklisted what were u doing there?
Are u just trying to target players and get them banned?
As del announced now you can stay blacklisted discord server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom