Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Jady Goatt
Administrators nickname
Freija Jinn
Date
Oct 1, 2024
Time
14:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgZIM-NUEaA

jady123

Player
Player
hello im making this forum for my unban appeal. I got banned for 7 days because of my 3rd warning that Freija Jinn admin gave to me. I think that that warning didnt show really all the pov since the dude that i killed at that time with a helicopter respawned at the hospital right away he also put me on forums ill put proof down below with a link. theres a video about how i accidently killed 2 people with that heli now my friend just gave me his keys from that helicopter he also works for secret service thats why that heli was there at the first place and i have driven a helicopter 2 times in my life and that helicopter was also parked at such a weird place where it would kill people as i drove off but in the video u see there was smoke coming out that helicopter and it turned the engine off on me when i drove in the air then it fell crashing down and killed these two people if that secret service guy didnt respawn at the hospital i would revive him too i revived the other guy i killed and apologized. im very sorry for that mistake i made i shouldnt have even ever gotten in that weirdly parked helicopter in the first place. i hope someone will forgive me for that because now im banned for 7 days cuz of my 3rd warning id really love it if u guys could remove my 3rd warning give me an unban and leave me with my 2 warnings as it is. thank you very much to which ever admins took their time of their day to read this appeal sorry for wasting you time in any kind of way i hope you have an amazing day. Thanks!

Top Bottom