Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Pending review Wrong Punishment| DOT GREEN ( For Bobby Pluxury )

Your ID
Type of punishment
Warn
Players nickname
Freaky Benzz
Administrators nickname
Dot Green
Date
Oct 2, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/830797/#post-2927233

Freaky Benz

مؤمن
Player
Dear Bobby,
You just reviewed this forum and I totally appreciate your decision as always!
But it seems not totally fair to me , because after saying in Contact Admin chat still he gave me WRONG PUNISHMENT.

I didn't break any rules but I had to suffer 3hours in jail also with WARNING⚠️
Why should I suffer why in first place I explained to Admin and also Punishment for UB DEMAND is jail he gave me warning!

I've lost my time , my profits and my ammunitions in game !
In return I got only Warn Removal after 25Hour ! Is this fair?
So Admin will just punished us even after we explained them the situation and then we have to suffer without any reason?

Things I had to face
1. 3hours in jail without any reason
2. Didn't participate any org activities because of my warn
3. Can't fill my business stocks cause ei was in jail
4. Every hour I do Personal treasure task and valuable treasure task

It was really just waste of time and my loss in every way !

I want my compensation! Also looking for a better judgement so Admin will also hear about the situation from victims or persons who was involved next time.

I wasn't gonna open this forum but yesterday morning I completed my 3hour jail and removed 1of my warning ! After that I had to again, for what? Without any reason and without any breaking rules!

Thanks for the time you're giving to read this forum Bobby, I know you always read the whole forum.
Kindly think as a citizen what I had to face and I'm also looking for a better judgement.
Thanks again!

Top Bottom