Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review mass rule break by eagles | 66556, 136254, 138781

Your ID
Players nickname
fukuda stealth
Suspect ID
66556, 136254, 13878
Date of violation
Oct 3, 2024
Time of violation
17:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/TTBPFVibzC0?si=vkSkI3HznyyIJ6aj

MD Nadeer

Player
Player
Dear Admin this family is targeting my family and their members I was on the road they give me UB Demands and when I asked them why you are giving me they are provoking me they are using abusing words one guy said me MOTHER FUCKER and saying me NOOB and when they were ramming my car I asked them why your ramming my car they see that i am from destroyers and When they saw that they not give me any demands they started shooting me and they killed me and after killing again they said me MOTHER FUCKER Dear Admin This is my request to punish them because of these people people are not feeling safe in the city these people are not following any rules and regulations and also they are targeting us so I request you to punish to them and give us justice this is a humble request

syrus

Syrus Eagle 🦅
Player
Dear Admin this family is targeting my family and their members I was on the road they give me UB Demands and when I asked them why you are giving me they are provoking me they are using abusing words one guy said me MOTHER FUCKER and saying me NOOB and when they were ramming my car I asked them why your ramming my car they see that i am from destroyers and When they saw that they not give me any demands they started shooting me and they killed me and after killing again they said me MOTHER FUCKER Dear Admin This is my request to punish them because of these people people are not feeling safe in the city these people are not following any rules and regulations and also they are targeting us so I request you to punish to them and give us justice this is a humble request
Nice story... Your whole fam did rdm few days ago

Truth spoker

Mob Psycho ×
Player
Ok so you're saying we targetting your fam... so let me show you proofs..

You fam members forcefully killed eagle family members and saying "call your leader aashika bhaiya"

So who are targetting the specific family???
ok let me show some more proof 🧾

Here your one fam member who is targetting us for months... His whole forums are for us
forum1 forum2 forum3 forum4 .... So targeting some specific people's from months by your fam member and you fucking uneducated shit saying that we are targetting u lmao.

Truth spoker

Mob Psycho ×
Player

You fam members forcefully killed eagle family members and saying "call your leader aashika bhaiya"

Here your one fam member who is targetting us for months... His whole forums are for us
forum1 forum2 forum3 forum4 .... So targeting some specific people's from months by your fam member and you fucking uneducated shit saying that we are targetting u lmao.

Rancho Gupta

See this guy he doesn't have any other forums except some specific guys .. these kind of people ruin the city and the project too.

gojo yujii

Player
Player

really ????
i am not seeing it....

Top Bottom