Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Andrej Hlebcic
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Apr 23, 2026
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/forums/116/post-thread

Andrej Hlebcic

Player
Player
Dear Lebron, I believe Abraham made the wrong decision here: Rejected - Konstantno krsenje pravila | 7906 12440 I think it’s necessary for you to review this complaint again. ID 7906 / 12440 is constantly breaking the rules and has been banned for over 700 days on account ID 7906 for violating rule G.P 1.7. So far, players who have been banned for 200-300 days have received blacklists and project blacklists for repeatedly breaking the rules. Yet this person, who has violated G.P 1.7 about 10 to 15 times and should serve 700 days, hasn't received a ban for constant rule violations? Let me mention, every 60 days the admins remove his ban and extend it by giving a new ban for G.R 1.7 and they do so until all 600 to 700 days of the ban have been served, which is extra work for the admins to do because of this mass rule breaker. Realistically speaking, how many rules did he break, I think he deserves a project blacklist on all accounts because, as far as I know, no one since the existence of Grand has needed to be banned for 600-700 days for 10-15 different violations related to G.R 1.7 rule. What’s the logic behind this? I kindly ask you to punish ID 7906, where he is supposed to serve over 700 days of ban for all the G.P 1.7 violations, as well as his twink account ID 12440, as such people don’t deserve to play on this project. He deserves a project blacklist because no one has ever broken the rules this many times and served such a long ban. Thank you in advance for considering my complaint, and best regards, dear Lebron.

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Player will get blacklisted for too many punishments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom