Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Max Vautier

Notorious
Player
Information

Your name IRL: George

Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes

Time zone + country: BST (ST)

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 20:00 - 2:00

Average online per day(hours): 6+

Your Discord ID: pl8.

Your characters' name (IC): Max Woozy

Your in game ID: 2999

Your in game level: 24

Languages spoken: English

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? - I want to become an admin mainly because my past experience with it within EN3, everyone was super friendly and helpful. I also have done everything within RP life and cannot justify playing to RP as I feel I can bring more as a Admin. Also I have gained a playtime in GRP off over 2000+ hours during this time I have learnt and know pretty much everything there is to know.

What are your strengths?

- Fluent in English.
- Strong Minded
- Quick Learner
- Understand the server rules.
- Patient
- Dedicated

What are your weaknesses?

Personally Its when I take things to far and Im guilty off it sometimes.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?

Well I can bring a great sense of knowledge for the server and the rules and be able to uphold it to great standards. Im also very friendly and outgoing and I feel this has reflected badly with my actions and I admit stuff that I have done isnt great but Ive changed over the past year.

Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

No, None at all.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

Hello Adham, I want to first start by saying thank you for the chance I had yesterday and you allowing me to have a forum account again. I understand what I said and my genuine attitude wasnt good, I know what I got removed for and that was 2 months ago when I thought I had no chance at having a forum account or a shot at anything. I promise to you I have changed as a person and I will prove it and reflect it in my performance if you do allow me the chance to have another go.

Thanks for Reading.

Top Bottom