Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aryaman Bozo
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Oct 4, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
None

Aryaman Dhir

Ex-Deputy Director FIB
Player
Dear Lebron,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to formally appeal the blacklist placed on my account as a leader on Grand RP EN1.

First and foremost, I would like to acknowledge the seriousness of the actions that led to my blacklisting and take full responsibility for any mistakes or misunderstandings that occurred. Upon reflection, I realize that the situation could have been handled differently and I regret that my actions or decisions negatively impacted.

Since the blacklist was issued, I have spent time reflecting on my behavior and have worked on improving my understanding of the server's rules and expectations for leaders and deputies. My goal has always been to contribute positively to the roleplay experience and foster a healthy and engaging environment for everyone involved.

I kindly request the administration to reconsider my blacklist and allow me another opportunity to serve the community as a leader or deputy. I am confident that with the lessons I have learned I can be a more effective and responsible member of the leadership team.

Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal. I sincerely hope for a second chance to contribute positively to the server.

Sincerely,
Aryaman

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Greate appela... by GPT chat

rejected forum perm baned for GPT chat usage in appelas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom