Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
zak_lopez
Administrators nickname
Mike Wolfee
Date
Oct 3, 2024
Time
15:24
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/CZ8HWCL

zaklopez

Player
Player
Hello,

I am writing to appeal the 60-day ban I received for a violation of GR 1.3. I believe this may be a misunderstanding, and I would like to provide context for the situation in question.

• Incident Details: I was involved in a situation where I shot someone, and they died. Shortly afterward, I had to handle an urgent phone call, so I went to a green zone to go AFK for a few minutes. Upon returning, I was surprised to see the ban message.
  • Concerns:
    • I did not receive any direct communication from an administrator regarding this incident.
    • After reviewing the forum, I could not find any reports filed against me that explain the reasoning behind the ban.
    • I fully understand the rules and did not intend to violate them. If my actions were in any way inappropriate, I sincerely apologize.
Given the circumstances, I feel that a 60-day ban is excessive and would kindly request reconsideration. I am open to discussing this matter further if necessary.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,
[Your Name]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom