Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Prem Gupta
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Sep 14, 2024
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/817201/#post-2879027

Arya2480

Player
Player
hi alex sir good morning first of all with due respect i am player of grand rp from past 4 months i have enjoyed the game a lot and i gratefull to ur project bcoz of this i got nice friend i have enjoyed a lot thank for this but unfortanley uninteniously mistake happened on 14-09-2024 that day i got a 60 days ban for bug abuse i didnt actually because u also know some times grand rp screen stucks while playing due to the updates so that moment i on solar raid i was died there my scrren got stuck i suddenly pressed my laptop got overheat and it got turned off i turned it on again i logined when i joined back i was still died there so it is not a bug abuse right but if u fell its bug abuse fine unfortanley i dont have pov from my side to prove my self right its fine no issues but i beg u u sir u think 2 months is very long time and i am regretting to that unfortunate mistake oi gort 60 days bans 20 days got over sir i am felling bored alone and i am missing the game and friemds a lot sir plz unban me i beg u sir plz unban its a humble request from my side yours truely Prem Gupte 367211 EN1
i pomise u sir from next time i will keep all the pov and i wont break rules sir plz give me a last chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom