Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
unknown
Administrators nickname
Floki_Vilgeroarson
Date
Jul 20, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://ibb.co/zP9tN9v

Rex Pluxury

Player
Player
Hello, my account was stolen a while ago and I did not notice that until yesterday and I filed a complaint and they returned my account. I beg you to give me another chance, please. I know that I was wrong to download files from an unconfirmed source. I swear that I will not repeat this and I will not download anything on my device except grand rp.

my account was stolen and the guy change the name so i dont even know whats the name i hope my punishment will removed all respect for all the dear admins i love to play in the city i miss my friend

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Remains, Next time Appeal it in time and not months after the punishment is issued!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom