Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
yashu jain
Administrators nickname
alex odd
Date
Jul 24, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/jeUW11C

yashu jaiin

Player
Player
Sir i got perma ban for 1.6 , but sir there was not trade nothing at all. this 1 guy on discord marketplace selling money. And i knew it was against rules i am old player so i talked him and i was just trying to get his id so that i can report him, but may be he was already admin or something and he reported me. I just want to clear that no trade was made i dont need money or anything i just need RP i was in fib and enjoying rp very well i was playing this server since 2.5- 3 years now and i love grand rp so much. So please sir i request you to unban me i dont even have twink account. I am ready for wipe money i only want to come and join family and have fun. Sir you can check trade was never made and never will be coz i dont bother for money really. please sir unban me i really wanna come i dont even play any other game only this grand rp. And halloween coming up i really wanna enjoy festivals in grand rp , and its been 3 months now since i banned. please unban me mazhor sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom