Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Babar Senpaii
Administrators nickname
jonny odds
Date
Oct 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/hBFWDHO

babar jamali12

Player
Player
Respected admin
I got 3 days banned for mass RDM abusing org
Me and my friend asked admins about this that can we kill in scripted GZ or not admin said yes we can kill. Thats why me and my friends killed people in scripted GZ. I provided 2 proof of asking same Question both reply were yes we can kill.
Thanks for your time, I hope you understand our situation.

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Same answer as to your friend:

I even was nice, instead of giving you 7 Day ban for 3x GZ1.1 / RDM violation, I only gave 3 days.

In your Post I say even "must be clearly outside of PH" on questioning if you can kill outside the boxes (where we even visually showed everybody, including you, where the protected zone is. You ask, still violate. We announce PH is protected Zone. You need to respect the Rules of Purge.
What do you think how fair it is that only some people can spawn-kill at PH and only you because you are LEO can shoot them while they have no possibility to shoot back? You can use the 3 Days to read rules including rules of purge which you can click on during the purge runs!

As you can see, you can kill in Greenzones. YOU CANNOT KILL IN THE HOSPITAL!

MksawZy.png

Top Bottom