Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Warn
Players nickname
petar khan
Administrators nickname
Markus Cartel
Date
Oct 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/833815/#post-2934661

petar kahan

Player
Player
Hello yesterday we received the penalty for random killing but the admin only focused on the subject of the RDM and did not see the whole incident as you can see they are ready to fight and they have weapons in their hands and money machine thing and they also stole it anyway I did not know that they should be given a request for me to have the right to shoot but as we know we are wrong to shoot without giving a request but the admin focused on our mistake and did not see that they broke a law as they did not fear for their lives when shooting and this and the thing does not imitate nature it is supposed that when shooting the person fears for his life they did not play their role correctly he pulled the shield and said see you in GOV!!! Does something like this actually happen according to the rules of the server the person must engage in the RP and fear for his life they broke a law "Fear RP : not roleplaying fear appropriately in situations realistically." and they also deserve punishment I hope the necessary action is taken thank you

Markus Cartel

Never Give Up On Your Dreams...
Server Administrator
Greetings,

First of all, your punishment for was GR 6.15. And lets see what this rule is all about. "6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN" The rule clearly states that you are NOT in the ghetto and you cannot shoot someone outside the GHETTO just because they have a gun and you think they are ready to fight. In order to shoot them, you must first give Demands in a proper way so that you do not violate GR 6.15. And it is clear from the POV that you just start shooting without giving any demands. You cant just see a gun in someones hand and think that they are ready to fight and shoot without giving them a demand and RP reason (And these demands must be given in the right way in accordance with the RP) I hope u understand the point and the final decision will be taken by the Chiefs. Also i suggest you to read the rules again, have a nice day!

Top Bottom