Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
323829-389308
Players nickname
Shadow SixtyNine
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Oct 6, 2024
Time
6:30
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/BtTYUWm

Hassanik69

Player
Player
hey dear lebron i hope you are doing awesome my accounts got banned because of gr 1.4 and 1.8 i tried to explain the issue but nobody pays attention and listen to me and once again im going to explain all situation.firstly my both accounts got banned for bug abuse and admin disrespect and i respects the decision of admins and waited 2 months to lift up my ban when 2 days left till my twink got unban my friend told me that he also wanna play grand rp with me but he dont had enough money to purchase the official copy of gta 5 and i purchased a gta 5 for him on steam and made a new social club for him then he made 2 accounts on my pc and didnt even play on it and admins told that i was ban evading which was totally wrong you all are sensible guys that if theres only 2 days left untill my ban lift so why would i do ban evade after all i do apologize again for it and secondly there comes the gr 1.8 and im going to explain this issue too i was playing on main acc and transferred some ammo and other stuff to my twink and illegal items are not transferrable as the parcel will not reach to my twink so i asked king specter that i transferred some things from my main to twink and he didnt give me reply and theres one question for u that if i know the rule of gr 1.8 will i ask admin for transferring items or will i transfer items and after all things i do apologize to all the grand rp admins community for my actions which effects the roleplay.i really want you to lift my ban or please give me temporary punishment and i am also ready for money wipe as i really love grand roleplay server and i deseperately wants to play again on server and im apologizing from my heart to slim capella for my actions please unban me

Hassanik69

Player
Player
please read this forum properly and try to understand my situation i really want to play on grand rp again

Top Bottom