Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Bekir_Nostra
Administrators nickname
Chanush_Movva
Date
Sep 27, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/827417/

Bekir Nostra

Player
Player
Hello Respected Lebron

10 days ago I was banned from gr 6.3 and I opened a forum. Mr. Bobby Pluxury accepted: Reviewed - Ban For General Rule 6.3 / Chanush Movva I waited 3 days and when my ban wasn't lifted I opened a forum: Rejected - Ban For General Rule 6.3 / Chanush Movva and they told me to wait, so I waited 1 more week. But my ban wasn't lifted and I wrote to the admins but I didn't get an answer: When I didn't get an answer I opened a forum again: Rejected - Ban For General Rule 6.3 / Chanush Movva and Mr. Floki said that my ban would not be lifted because I opened a forum again. I had to open it because it was the first time I got banned. I had to open it because I wrote to the admins on discord and did not get a response. I apologize for my mistake. I had to open it because it was the first time I got banned. I was excited to buy the Battlepass and wanted to play the game as soon as possible. I had to be patient. I am very sorry for my mistake. I play Grand Rp for 8 hours a day. I started this game 6-7 months ago and I still enjoy playing it. I will not open a forum about this issue again. I apologize for bothering the admins about this issue.

Best regards

Bekir Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom