Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Destiny Broddy
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
May 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/vJGMiCW

Deshawnnnnn

Player
Player
Dear Lebron,

Hope all is well, I am writing this appeal as 5 months ago I was blacklisted for abusing my admin powers by silent kicking a player on auction to benefit my friend. I completely agree with this punishment as it was stupid action to perform and one of the most important aspects of being a admin is to not show favouritism between players. I fully regret this action and I put in a lot of effort and I would always try my best as a admin and so I respect whatever decision you come up with as result of this appeal but all I wish is to have fun with my friends again who continue to play the game. These 5 past months I have missed those fun moments I have had with my friends and I wish to be able to log again and play with them. I am sorry for my actions and agree with any wipe for my account and hope that I can play with my friends again. Hope you have a nice day and thanks for reviewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom