Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Stuart Little
Administrators nickname
Tomi Meller
Date
Oct 6, 2024
Time
18:37
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/eojGyqA

StuartLittle

Player
Player
Dear Admins,

I have been a legitimate player since 2022, enjoying Grand RP purely for entertainment. Recently, I purchased the Premium Battle Pass to enhance my experience in the game.

While completing a Battle Pass task at the gym (1000 abs), I was simultaneously watching a movie on my mobile phone with earbuds in, listening to the audio. As a result, I was pressing "E" every 10 seconds without closely monitoring my laptop screen. This caused me to miss an admin call out, which I only noticed after a short delay. Upon realizing this, I immediately messaged to the admin before my account was banned (proof attached).

I kindly request that the admins review my PC as I am a legitimate player, and there seems to have been a misunderstanding. This is my first time purchasing a Premium Battle Pass, using GC I earned from events, and I would greatly appreciate a prompt review to prevent missing any further game progress. Additionally, you can review my forum history, as there are no complaints or reports against me.

If there is any mistake in my forum format please let me know before rejecting because this is my first forum posting.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Top Bottom