Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Frank_Wegas
Administrators nickname
Kareem_Zuma
Date
Dec 31, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/L1ROSFM

Blancha

Player
Player
almost a year ago i was banned for refusing pc check by kareem. let me explain u what happened.

so while i was playing arena i had my screen share opened in discord for my friend and i went afk for some minutes when i came back i saw i was banned for refusing pc check. My friend told me that Kareem just came to me and said "join vc 5-4-3-2-1" and banned me. after that i tried to contact him on discord (with my old discord which i dont have access to it so i dont have full ss i just found this one in my phone gallery) and he ignored me didnt answer nothing proof: and u probably gonna say "isnt it too late to appeal why u didnt appeal back then?" i was not playing en3 so much and i said to myself "i have twink no worries twink or main same thing for me cuz im not main en3 player i just play when someone calls me for turf" and it was stupid i know. i wish i did appeal at the day i got banned but i didnt and i regret for this sooooo much. and i dont have any cheat ban on any server or anything and i got pc checked on en3 like 2 months ago by main pc checker Wody and by Federico here is proof:
if u wanna pc check me again let me know i can come pc check anytime if im available

i just wanna second chance to play on my main acc, everyone deserves a second chance...

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Your punishment almost one year ago, and after all of that time you're asking to get a PC check now?
Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom