Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration Admin Application | Trevor Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treavor Knox

Curator of Kings
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Hamza Zafar
  2. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
  3. Time zone + country: Islamabad, Pakistan · UTC+5
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : ( 07:00 to 20:00 )
  5. Average online per day(hours): 12+ Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: treavor001
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Trevor Pluxury
  8. Your in game ID: 88006
  9. Your in game level: 10
  10. Languages spoken: ENG
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State and Crime I know much better about both !
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    I want to become Admin Bec I have Done RP for Past 4 Years on Different GRP servers I was in EN1 , EN2, Now in EN3 I want to be Admin and Leave RP properly Bec I don't have any Friends any more I want to Work For Admin Team and Serve Server My Duties and Help out Poples as much as I can help Newbies in there Problem like ppl RDM them and VDM them ! I want to give them Justice at a Time Looking Situation!
  2. What are your strengths?
    dedication and best learner I can learn very Fastly !
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    Betrayal I never Trust anyone I need proper reason to do anything !
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    My Hard work and Fast responding will make Team active as in my past exp in State Orgs I never gone Off duty I always Stay On duty at HQ and Response Fastly in any situations!
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes, I am Ready but I don't have any Bizz
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    Nope not any IRL issue cruntly
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
    You can take my application Bec I am one of the oldest players on GRP who have Seen its all phases and Now Much better than These New Players who want to be Admin just for status!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom