Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
karim mikhailov
Administrators nickname
el rick
Date
Oct 6, 2024
Time
21h33
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/h3jap3f

karim1358

Player
Player
Bonjour,

Je vous contacte suite à mon bannissement pour l’infraction 1.7EV. Malheureusement, je n’ai pas pu fournir ma POV, car j’ai été retiré de la famille No-Off. Pensant que cela ne me serait plus utile, j’ai supprimé toutes mes POV dans la confusion.
Je tiens à souligner que je n’ai pas exploité de bug ni enfreint les règles, et je pense que ce bannissement est une erreur. Je m’engage à respecter pleinement les règles du serveur et suis prêt à coopérer pour prouver ma bonne foi.
Je comprends l’importance des règles, et je tiens à préciser que je n’ai pas cherché à exploiter le système de manière injuste. Si possible, j’aimerais discuter de cette situation pour clarifier les faits et prouver ma bonne foi.

Je vous remercie par avance pour votre compréhension.

Cordialement

karim1358

Player
Player
Hello,

I am contacting you regarding my ban for infraction 1.7EV. Unfortunately, I was unable to provide my POV because I was removed from the No-Off family. Thinking it would no longer be needed, I mistakenly deleted all my POVs in the confusion.

I would like to emphasize that I did not exploit any bugs or break the rules, and I believe this ban is a misunderstanding. I fully commit to respecting the server rules and am willing to cooperate to prove my good faith.

I understand the importance of the rules, and I want to make it clear that I never intended to exploit the system unfairly. If possible, I would like to discuss this situation to clarify the facts and prove my good intentions.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom