Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Johny Gustavaa

Leader
Leader
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes (22)
2. Time zone: GMT +5:30
3. Daily time active on the server (18:00 PM - 23:30 PM)
4. Average online per week (hours): 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord ID: johny0015
6. Your characters' name (IC): Johny Gustava
7. Your in game ID (Main and twink): 311904 (Main)
8. Your in game level: 37
9. Preferred curator of (State or Crime): State
10: Languages spoken: English and Hindi

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I wanna become an admin as I have been playing for more than 1 year i have gathered lots of experience from different organizations moreover with hard work and grind achieved the position of high command in every org so kind of getting bored of RP life now trying to get into the admin to gather new experience. The main reason is I wanna help other players to play this game smoothly so they can enjoy as many friends of mine left the game because some players do too many rule breaks which is not good for the server so I will be there to reduce it and investigate high profile rule break and lots more.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
Crime

• EMS | Chief (1 term)
  • Government | Governor ( 1 term)
  • Government | District Court Judge (1 term)
  • Government | USSS Director (1 teem)
  • FIB | 00 Agent ( 3 term)
  • FIB| Secret Agent (1 term)
  • LSPD | Task Force (1 term)
  • NG | Field Marshal (4 term)
  • LI | Supervisor (2 term)
  • Vagos | Deputy Leader (1 term )
3. What are your strengths?

I'm hard working and can grind to achieve my dreams. I'm supportive to all players and i always try to being polite to every players.

4. What are your weaknesses?

As said above I'm polite and kind so i kind of give opportunities to everyone so sometime people take advantage of my behavior.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I will bring a environment of fun and knowledge about every organization and will try to create a respectful surrounding. I faced lots of hard situation which gave me idea of how it need to be deal with so yes i also can help new admins.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I don't have a business.

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?

No.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

This project gave me everything so yes I'm gonna show my loyalty toward this respected project.

Top Bottom