Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Anvy Verlice
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Oct 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/781355/#post-2757569

Anvy Verlice

FIB
Player
Dear Bobby,Floki and Adham.

I hope you're doing well. I’m writing to appeal my leader and admin blacklist, I understand why this decision was made,

When I first started playing, I didn’t realize how important it was to give my correct age on the forums. It was only during the admin application process that I understood its significance. Since then, I’ve always made sure to provide accurate information, and I’ve never tried to mislead anyone again.

Like many others, I started on Eng 1 without fully understanding the system. At first, I gave the wrong age because I didn’t know how important it was. Later, when I applied for admin, I cleared up the confusion by showing my correct ID to Sylvia. This taught me how important age verification is, and I’ve been honest about everything ever since.

When I applied for FIB, there was another mix-up regarding my age with Senior Curator Raymond Bishop, and I provided my ID and passport to prove I wasn’t lying.

I understand that not knowing the rules isn’t an excuse, but I never meant to deceive the admins. I’m still willing to provide any proof needed.

Since you removed my leadership blacklist, I’ve stayed out of trouble and continued playing without any issues. When the topic of reporting players for deceiving admins came up, I knew there was a chance I might be reported too. I asked Chanush if I might be banned, and he said it was possible, so I asked for advice. He suggested I appeal, which I was ready to do.

People learn from their mistakes, and I have too. I kindly ask for another chance. This won’t happen again, and I’d love to keep playing on the server.

I understand if my appeal is denied, as I’ve seen others go that way, but I respectfully ask for your consideration.

Best regards,
Anvy Verlice

Top Bottom