Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
yusuf_catalbas
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Oct 6, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/6CASOAN

yusuf545400

Player
Player
Hello dear Lebron and administration team. Hope you guys doing well.

First of all, Im sorry for my mistakes that i did in this project, like every other people i did mistake and im sorry about that. I already missed the project, my friends. I was playing with my real life friends too. So, this place is like another chilling place for me and my friends but now we are seperated because of my silly mistake.

All i want is join back to this community, chill with my friends and being social in grand. Hope you guys accept my apology. Especially lebron. Have a great/grand day. My Sincere wishes.

Yusuf Catalbas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom