Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xeno_Bonz
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Oct 7, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/SZJMASD

Xeno Alive

Player
Player
Hello, Your Excellency

I am Xeno Bonz ID 48484 , After nearly two Months for being banned for GR 1.3 and banned from forums , am here because am Sorry about this so i swear i didn't do it on purpose because i love this server and I'm very sorry for this mistake and I promise that from now on I will be extra careful if you give me another chance, when i upload this forum My Complaint Video
Mr Bobby lift the ban from me and i was very honest with everything and i just forgot about the other item that i put it for a high price , so he thought i deceived him when this forum uploaded he thought i deceived him, any way am so sorry for that Mr Bobby, I never meant to deceive you , am ready for everything you want me to do even wiping the money,
in the end i hope your respond will make me very happy because i trust Those responsible for this wonderful project.

Thank you all for everything you do for us.

standard_1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom