Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Imam Grand
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Oct 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/qx251lr

imam sahin

Player
Player
I am very sorry to bothering you.I am sorry for my mistake because I was sleeeping on this vacation.The admin who found me he will understand on this situation.I am using a console to make these tasks sir.I was too tired because I came from my job and just used console I took a stick and stucekd on the button and then I slept wrongly I just want to finish my task.But I felt sleep.I was shocked when I see it.I am ready to make everything to save my account.This server is my life.I love frand rp so much.I dont have too much friend in my real life .I met lots of friend of mine in this server.I dont want to turn again a lonely guy who talks no one.I swear to god It is returned important place in my life.Just understand me .I dont need mining.you can check my tasks I dont need it . I am very sorry mr admins .Just help me.save me .

Top Bottom