Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Avn Touseef

Real World - Fake Peoples :)
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Touseef Akram
2. Your age (OOC): 22
3. Time zone + country: +5 GMT (Pakistan).
4. Daily time active on the server: 16:00 - 20:00.
5. Average online per week (hours): 15-20 hours.
6. Your Discord ID: touseef1495.
7. Your characters' name (IC): Avn Touseef.
8. Your ingame ID: 290326.
9. Your ingame level: 27 (Almost 28).
10. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State (Crime also possible if i got accepted).
11: Languages spoken: English/Hindi/Urdu.

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Hi! My Name is Touseef and I aspire to become an admin and transition from RP-life primarily because of my eagerness to contribute to the smooth functioning and positive environment of the community. As an admin, I aim to take on a more responsible role in fostering inclusivity, resolving conflicts, and ensuring a fair and enjoyable experience for all participants. While RP-life has provided me with valuable insights into the dynamics of the community, I believe that assuming an administrative position allows me to utilize my organizational and interpersonal skills to address challenges and enhance the overall experience for everyone involved. Becoming an admin represents a natural progression in my commitment to the community's well-being, where I can actively contribute to its growth and sustainability.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)

1x Unofficial Leader (Royal Warriors Family)
3x time USSS AGENT
1x time Patroling officer in LSPD
1x time Tropper in SAHP
3x time Rescue Office in EMS.

2x time Junior Editor in Life Invader.

I also taked experience in crime

2x rank 7 in Bloods
1x rank 6 in Ballas
1x rank 6 in vagos

3. What are your strengths?

My strengths lie in a combination of interpersonal skills, adaptability, and a strong work ethic. I am adept at effective communication, both written and verbal, which enables me to convey ideas clearly and build strong relationships within teams. My adaptability allows me to navigate various challenges and quickly learn new concepts or skills. I am a highly organized individual, capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously and meeting deadlines. Additionally, my commitment to excellence and a diligent work ethic ensures that I approach every task with dedication and strive for optimal results. These strengths collectively contribute to my ability to collaborate effectively, solve problems efficiently, and consistently deliver high-quality work.

4. What are your weaknesses?
I just can't stand the lies and always preffer the truth and stand against scammers and liers.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Be resposible, help Admins/Players try to solve their problems and in critical situations hear both sides and give decision on the base of truth.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont have business.
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
At this time i am doing job as backend developer in a software house this is preventing me but i still come active 3 times in a week.

Top Bottom