Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Iblame Matrix
Administrators nickname
Pablo_Schmidt
Date
Oct 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
Forum Link : https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/832253/

Iblame Matrix

Player
Player
Hi Sir ,

I have Posted a forum on Friday 4 October and its is still "On consideration" , I know you must be busy on some other work , I just want to request you if you got some time please think about my forum Sir.

Its been 4 day I have not played on Grand RP and not meet my friend. I really Miss them and Grand RP.
Ans Sir, if it will take time please just tell me tell what date will it be reviewed as I am a Student I was not able to focus on my studies every hour i check 2-3 times that my Forum is reviewed or not so please just tell me a date.

This is my Gentle Request to you.
Thank you Sir ,Have a nice Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom