Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Evading Project Blacklist | for Lebron Pluxury

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hamdaga Zivotom
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Oct 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/

denzoni4569

Player
Player
Greetings Lebron,

I have information that ID 12669 from RS server, Denza Washington, who has been project blacklisted on the RS server as well as all other Grand servers, is now evading the project blacklist on EN3 server by playing on the account ID 104835 - EN3 server.

This is the ID I’ve heard he is using, and as I see in this complaint: Reviewed - Ban for refusing PC-CHECK - Federico Vautier, a former admin wrote the following: "You Being a former Senior on RS Server, you should know better Denza."

Denza was a senior admin on the RS server
, and as far as I know, the only person named "Denza" is him.

I kindly request that you check his IP address and social usernames that were used on the RS server to determine the exact account he is using on the EN3 server where he is evading the blacklist.

Additionally, I would like to ask you to check ID 104835 on the EN3 server, as I suspect this is the account he is using to evade the project blacklist given to him by Mujo on the RS server for his actions.

Moreover, I kindly request that you check these accounts for Forum Rule 9 violations:

1. Denza’s main forum account (which should be banned for the project blacklist): https://gta5grand.com/forum/members/106737/
2. Denza’s forum account used for the EN3 server and communication with the administration, created just 3 days after he received the project blacklist: DexDallas

I would ask you to do a thorough investigation and ban him to avoid the project blacklist so that he can never do this again on any server.

Thank you in advance, and best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom