Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review G.R 1.3 + Meta gaming | 157244, 154970

Your ID
Players nickname
Tomie Martial
Suspect ID
157244, 154970
Date of violation
Oct 7, 2024
Time of violation
15:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/LmbQyoK9caE

Tomie Martial

Player
Player
all in pov. juice shop scam. withdrawing the juices after deal has been agreed upon including juices.

Time stamp: as per ingame time.
15:55 - stated he will sell the juice shop
15:57 - accepted the scam, being sorry after got to know our bodycam is on through metagaming.
15:59 - even his friend is complying and asked to handover the stocks which has been withdrawn.
16:01 - attempt to scam and in left eye stated "meiny apny personal k liye kuch juice liya".

Part 1:
Part 2:

Not koko

Player
Player
I didn't know it was doing buy my friend told me it was doing 50 million buy and He told me to take out all the stocks dude and he also said that this guy who is buying has said it himself.

Not koko

Player
Player
And you can see that my headphones were broken. My friend was saying goodbye to this guy. My friend lied to me.
I didn't know it was doing buy my friend told me it was doing 50 million buy and He told me to take out all the stocks dude and he also said that this guy who is buying has said it himself.
sorry 40m

Not koko

Player
Player
I had absolutely no idea what was going on dealing my friend lied to me you can also see my headphones were broken my friend was dealing

abdulhayee

Player
Player
I will provide the messages when i msg the juice shop buyer,when the add appears he said me to deal with him in 40m,I negotiate with him and dealed 39m and tell him that he is offering 39m, as he is saying about his headphones his headphones was not broken he is lying to get rid of the scam if u see the pov like i was at mails with him and he was saying me now to cancel the deal

abdulhayee

Player
Player
U can check the logs also that 157244 withdraw all the stocks,of u see the pov clearly i was in mails and i said him to put juices back and he said in hindi“meney apny personal k liye kuch juice nikale h” i know i did metagaming but this shouldn't lead to a permanent ban to me

Not koko

Player
Player
all in pov. juice shop scam. withdrawing the juices after deal has been agreed upon including juices.

15:57 - accepted the scam, being sorry after got to know our bodycam is on through metagaming.
15:59 - even his friend is complying and asked to handover the stocks which has been withdrawn.
16:01 - attempt to scam and in left eye stated "meiny apny personal k liye kuch juice liya".

Part 1:
Part 2:
first of al i didn make any kind of deal you talk with another person who is not the owner of the shop and second thing is if i directly deal with you in that case i am selling you the shop not selling its things its recorces ok and i didn take single panny from u so how its a scam if you want shop at that time i will give you shop he deal for a shop not for its resorces ok

Not koko

Player
Player

Part 1:
Part 2:
and if you want to post forum post on that guy who make deal with you how he is selling that shop when he dont own it ?

alpha jack

Player
Player
in pov owner didn show his chats like when he make deal did he mention he will selll with the stocks or not 2nd thing 3rd person make deal owner dont know whats going on he just know that there is a buyer who is buying his shop and 3rd point the guy make deal he is not the owner so how he can sell anyone else shop ? mey be 3rd person didn tell him what kind of deal he made!

alpha jack

Player
Player
U can check the logs also that 157244 withdraw all the stocks,of u see the pov clearly i was in mails and i said him to put juices back and he said in hindi“meney apny personal k liye kuch juice nikale h” i know i did metagaming but this shouldn't lead to a permanent ban to me
dont try to take your self out if you dont have shop how u can sell it owner have his mobile if he wana sell he can why u talk to the buyer

Top Bottom