Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Tayga Hilll
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Sep 5, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/guOYS7V

Taygakeresteci

Player
Player
First of all, hello dear admins.I'm sorry to bother you My account was permanently banned about 1 month ago.The reason is GR 1.4 I've been playing the game for about 3 years and I love it. I have been playing for 3 years and I have never received such a big ban or penalty before because I play by paying attention to the rules. This is my first time. First of all, let me explain the situation. That day, I was playing the game from my twink account and I was in the arena, but about 1 hour later, I was teleported to the maze bank by Jhonny for pc check. and he called me to talk via discord, but I did not answer because the home environment was crowded at that moment and I was not in a position to speak out loud there.I would like to apologize again and say that I have never been banned before, I am very sorry to lose so much effort and my account as I have been playing with pleasure for 3 years. I apologize again and request that my account be unbanned by agreeing to have the money in my account wiped. Best regards, Tayga Hill 169423 :(

Top Bottom