Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
High Rater
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 6, 2024
Time of violation
12:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/elOmwsXQRkU

High Rater

Player
Player
As in the given pov you can clearly see that we asked for the free passage and the fib and ng failed to provide it they started shooting on us before the demands they didnt gave us 10 sec and started shooting and even tho they placed spikes as u can see and leos entered more than 40 in the store rob
time stamps on 12:42 we said go as it is a free passage they cannot shoot before 10 sec and the placed spikes so we r not abe to go away properly all the things is clearly visible in the pov please check

ThomasTommy Vercetti

Current General Of NG
Leader
Yeah so let me clarify somethings from NG's side.

Point Number 1. As you said there were more than 40 leos in store robbery, some of the ng units left the situation immediately after getting to know about it. It's clearly shown in the pov. NG numbers dropped drastically.

And Point Number 2. We are National Guards, we are civil servants not LEOs. We do not lead store robberies, we provide support to LEOs. The shootout was ordered to us and we followed the orders. Other organisations started shooting and we just gave them support.

And Point Number 3. My Soldiers are not allowed to plant any spikes outside Fort Zancudo so I can assure you that those spikes are not planted by NG.

And Point Number 4. At timestamp 8:23** in the pov the negotiator asked for " Free passage from the left side and we need no spikes or shooting while we are leaving". And it's clearly shown in your POV that you guys took the right side while taking a free passage, you guys forgot your own demands or something? And you did not said to not place spikes on any of the sides and according to my knowledge those spikes are planted on the right side. (Left side from the pov of negotiator [Moon West, ID - 41109] as she never mentioned that they will take the left side free passage from leos pov). You guys chose the wrong side while leaving which caused the whole shootout. If you guys just wanted free passage then why did you mentioned which side you want to take free passage from? y'know there's a saying "Cutting of the nose to spite the face".

I don't find NG's fault in this situation and there was LSPD and SAHP present there aswell why have you only targeted NG and FIB for this so-called "Mass Rule Break"? This is clearly a miscommunication from your side.

Last edited:

High Rater

Player
Player
For the thing of which side we want the free passage from is clearly re askedthat we r taking free passage from the right side if u watch the full pov and u r saying ng do not lead hostage situations then why the ng members keep on disturbing and coming to negotiate in each n every situation u don’t even check for ur units what they do ? First watch the pov and how can i know who places spikes

aquanix karan

Assistant general of army
Player
buddy we have also bodycam thats show we not start fire first and am asure that thing me an my single unit open fire first ... if god wants i provide 13 bodycam of my soilder who was attend the robbery.... we just follow the order get by fib

aquanix karan

Assistant general of army
Player
For the thing of which side we want the free passage from is clearly re askedthat we r taking free passage from the right side if u watch the full pov and u r saying ng do not lead hostage situations then why the ng members keep on disturbing and coming to negotiate in each n every situation u don’t even check for ur units what they do ? First watch the pov and how can i know who places spikes
buddy as your answer show a single bodycam where ng interupt in hostage sitution. we just come an see the sitution an comply with fib buddy maybe you dont know how the deal ..go first in grand rp an learn some rules.

ThomasTommy Vercetti

Current General Of NG
Leader
For the thing of which side we want the free passage from is clearly re askedthat we r taking free passage from the right side if u watch the full pov and u r saying ng do not lead hostage situations then why the ng members keep on disturbing and coming to negotiate in each n every situation u don’t even check for ur units what they do ? First watch the pov and how can i know who places spike
First of all You are not supposed to change your demands again and again and on top of that why all of your guys were telling their demands as Moon West was the one who was leading the negotiations and she said we are going to take the free passage from left side and some random buntaguy said right side. You just created confusion in the whole situation. Now I leave the thing on Gods I have said what I wanted to say, not continuing this brain-dead argument anymore.

Sahil_bhaigg

Player
Player
We can clearly hear free passage from left side, you have also mentioned we will go from Ballas side from timestamp {8:20} please check!! and Passage was clear from left, none was there. when marabunta started moving the right side which was not asked for free passage. So, there is not any fault of any legal org and i will suggest marabunta to be better in communication on to the radio.

No Rule Break from the legal org!!

Respected admins, all decisions is yours will respect that!!
Thanks

High Rater

Player
Player
As you can hear it from us we took right side in the end and it was a demand so if we change it 3 time or 6 time doesn’t matter as u were there to save the lives not to argue on demands peale check that ok and when we asked for 10 sec u shoot at us at after only 4 seconds make sure to check and if u dnt know what free passage exactly is then please stay out of it and let admin decide free passage is we all go freely out side of that area with no obstacles keep this thing in mind u guys need to fall back

High Rater

Player
Player
As what yashwant said at that time if we are or u r complying not harm should be done by the other side until its a third party so make sure what r u saying as we need to pass from the parameter safely this is what free passage is called so dnt try to teach please and when we said the same in ghetto hostage situation u guys just say u cant do that as we are complying ok so same u guys also need to provide free passage no matter what the direction is

High Rater

Player
Player
buddy as your answer show a single bodycam where ng interupt in hostage sitution. we just come an see the sitution an comply with fib buddy maybe you dont know how the deal ..go first in grand rp an learn some rules.
Just go back and check to who u r telling this keep it clear and if u know u didn’t do any wrong be quiet and wait dnt make a fuss here

Top Bottom