Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Woozy

Notorious
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - George
2. Your age IRL - 19
3. Time zone - BST (Server Time)
4. Average online per day - 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord - Pl8.
6. Your Nickname - Max Woozy
7. Your ID - 2999

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB

1)
Hello, My first reason I want to bring your attention too is my experience within this city. I've been director previously and also Deputy Director numerous times. I understand FIB inside and out, and I want to try and bring the old style back to the city. During my time in the city, I have done everything you can. This has given me a great understanding of the server rules and procedures that LEOs must take in order to tackle any situation that happens within the city whilst upholding great communication with other organisations and also upholding that great level of professionalism that any LEO should have. With my previous experience, I have great knowledge of how to manage departments, handle raids, and also give me that level of leadership already. But my main thing would be to make sure I have a great High Command team and also deputies who have as much experience as me to make sure it runs smoothly in my absence.

2) My second reason is I think that FIB is the most important organization in the city by a mile its almost the backbone of all law enforcement in the city, without it gangs would run riot within the city. They do all the raids of gangs and try to cut them down as much as possible. This makes FIB greatly respected and if I get this opportunity again I will make sure it stays that way. I will make sure everyone of my agents from Junior Agents to myself are updated with all protocols in the city to avoid any conflict.

3) A good term requires incentives, without this people wouldn't be as eager to carry out there duties, with this I would totally re-vamp the bonus system making it much more rewarding for agents. This will make the organization not only more active but a much better environment as people would be happy to attend situations. And I'm also confident in my abilities to lead my agents and that they will trust me to do so. This will make everyone a lot more confident in situations by having a very vocal leader.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1)
Communication is key in any situation. But not just within FIB, but among every LEO organization in the city. I would make sure to build bridges with the respective leaders. This makes it a lot better at events that happen within the city and it makes everyone much more comfortable working with eachother. But it also makes the other LEOs want to attend as they know we respect them as much as they respect us.

2) Bonus System, Like I mentioned I would totally overhaul it and make it much more rewarding. But I would also make ranking more fair and not base ranks on people I just know but people who have proved themselves in previous terms. This leads to a much more rich and enhanced RP experience for everyone involved within FIB, because they know if they work hard they will get the promotions they so well deserve.

3) A very heavy focus of mine will go onto HR, and this makes the organization run a lot better not just within E-Mails but also in game. These people will be responsible for the training of new agents. This makes sure that they understand like everyone else what I as a Director expect to see. This makes the RP much better within the Organization

Best Regards,
Max Woozy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom