Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration Leader Of Marabunta Grande | Thor Unstoppable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor Shelby

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Muhammad
2. Your age IRL : 19
3. Time zone : GMT + 4:30
4. Average online per day 4 to 6/8 Hours
5. Your Discord : lokishelby.
6. Your Nickname : Thor Unstoppable
7. Your ID : 103076

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1: I want to become the Leader of this Specific Gang Because this Gang in my opinion is the best gang in city and that makes this gang special and I want to lead this Gang and I want to be the most powerful leader in the City compared to other gangs.
2 : And after being in every gang in city I am confident to become the leader of this Gang I also want to share my experience I have been Underdeputy in every Gang and I am also currently deputy in Families Gang who's Leader is Shifu Ashh and after all that experience I got the Confidence to apply for Leadership and prove myself that I can be the best Leader.
3 : Additionally appointing me as the Leader will allow that I will show everyone how a illegal org is runned I want to make this term the best term of En3 History in terms of Everything Turf,Events and in last I want to say I should be given a chance this time to prove my self as my last application was rejected due to new in this server But I will Prove myself in the Interview and after taking the term.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1 : I will give max bonuses so people join events and have fun
2 :
anyone who do toxicity will be kicked instantly
3 :
I will try to do Fz Raid daily
4 :
I will daily Hit a store and Gunstore
5 :
I will make sure everyone follow the rules of the server

Ranking System in my Gang

1. Suspended
2. Newbie