Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
HighRater
Administrators nickname
Yaswanth Trigger
Date
Oct 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/835372/

High Rater

Player
Player
Good evening Sam, (For sam and lebron sir only)

This is High Rater I was banned for 60 days reason Attempted bribe, yes I asked for bribe ICLY when I told that guy that I will go gov I meant IC GOVERNMENT CASE FILE and not forum and if I wanted to say forum y not say directly as we are in dms

Forum Link : Approved - Attempt to bribe | 129430

These are the charges which I was going to file on them + I had a talk with a lawyer as well name Donna Paulson regarding this and he was going to prepare a case-file for me but I asked him to wait and as you can see I only said give me hostage 2 days. As we can not register a case file after 2 days that is 48 hrs
And these are the charges

1. 4.2.2 Negligence by a Law Enforcement Officer. [★★★ Class-3 Felony][45-months; $30,000][Dismissal] Definition: Willful negligence in the performance of official duties as a law enforcement officer, which entailed or has the potential of serious consequences. This charge does not apply to any routine administrative errors or any errors caused by a lack of training for the duties expected.

2. 2.4.2. Abandonment by a Law Enforcement Officer or Civil Servant. [★★ Class-2 Felony][30-months; $20,000] Definition: Deliberate abandonment by a civil servant of the state of a person who is in a life threatening condition and is deprived of the opportunity to take measures for self-preservation as well as failure to provide assistance to a person who is in a life threatening situation. This shall not apply if there is unreasonable risk in providing assistance (active gunfight or danger to the law enforcement officer).

3. 4.5.1 Arbitrariness. [★★ Class-2 Felony][30-months; $20,000] Definition: Any unauthorised, contrary to the procedure established by law or other regulatory legal act, the commission of any actions by an employee of a state organisation or a civilian, the legality of which is disputed by an organisation or a citizen.

Top Bottom