Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
ronit plays
Administrators nickname
Jonathan Thomas
Date
Oct 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/y3TdbVG

ronit plays

Player
Player
Respected Admins,

Myself ronit plays i am playing this server from past 3 months and i have extremely Clean background i have not even played my twink that much ( its only 3 years old)
Actually the matter is that i was manipulated by a person and i didnt had that much idea about that and i logged in his account. As he was pretty old i trusted him blindly,
i have been doing a pretty clean RP from the starting. Please give me one chance at least and i assure you that i wont disappoint.

reason of ban says (twink) but its my main id.

i am ready for money wipe and permanent ban of my twink please give me one chance

Top Bottom