Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration Title: Leader of FIB | Lexi Molan

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexi malon

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
Muhmmad Ahmad
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
GMT
4. Average online per day
4 to 5 hours more on week ends
5. Your Discord
leximalon
6. Your Nickname
Lexi
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of ( FIB )

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
  • I am profoundly dedicated to my role as a Law Enforcement Officer (LEO) and envision my future exclusively within state organizations. Throughout my tenure in LEOs in EN3, I have identified numerous areas ripe for improvement within these organizations and the state as a whole. I have pinpointed several significant issues that detract from the overall experience within state entities.
  • I view myself as a capable leader, having held high command positions in the State Agency for Highway Patrol (SAHP) for over a term, served five terms in the Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB), and assumed leadership roles in both Government (GOV) and National Guard (NG). Except for my tenure in NG, I have actively led my teams, striving to achieve our objectives and enhance our organizations on a daily basis. I possess a strong understanding of both out-of-character (OOC) rules and in-character (IC) laws, allowing me to comprehend the inner workings of state organizations and their potential for improvement.
  • My passion for my role in the FIB is evident, as it plays a pivotal part in influencing other state organizations and the city at large. I intend to leverage the authority of my position to ensure that the FIB's impact is constructive, fostering a more dynamic and effective FIB and enhancing the overall quality of state organizations. My ultimate aim is to elevate the role-playing experience for everyone in EN3, contributing to a more enjoyable environment for quality roleplay encounters.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
  • Establish Greater Structure. Many issues arise from organizations lacking the necessary structure and discipline. This often results in individuals improvising, leading to disorder. By implementing clearer structure and stricter protocols, it will become easier to manage the organization and achieve meaningful results.
  • Prioritize RolePlay Quality. Leadership is challenging, and often leaders must sacrifice the quality of RolePlay to focus on maintaining numbers and meeting curator-set goals. However, I believe that maintaining high standards of RolePlay will remain a top priority that I will not overlook.
  • No Favoritism. While many state this in their applications, I want to emphasize it too. Favoritism not only harms dedicated individuals who deserve recognition but also undermines the organization internally, as incompetent leaders cannot provide positive contributions.
  • Enforce Strict Rules. One issue I've noticed in EN3 is that leaders often feel pressured to grant ranks without merit to maintain numbers. This leads to individuals expecting similar ranks in other organizations despite lacking relevant experience or contributions. In FIB, individuals will earn their ranks based on their actual performance, regardless of their previous positions in other organizations.
  • Enhance Communication. There is a significant lack of communication both within State organizations and among them. I will address this by actively engaging with curators, department heads, and deputy heads in FIB, as well as fostering collaboration with other organizations around the clock.
  • Exceed Expectations. My daily focus will always be on crafting diverse RP scenarios while keeping RolePlay central to all activities. I do not want FIB or any State organizations to merely attend events and wait for them to start. If events are lacking, we will proactively create our own, ensuring there is always something engaging to participate in.
  • Commit to Self-Improvement. Beyond the training program for newly hired agents, there is minimal ongoing training or development in FIB (this also applies to other State organizations). I want our members to grow during their time in FIB. We will conduct various training exercises, including convoy driving, utilizing the NG arena for shooting practice, simulating hostage situations to enhance negotiation skills, and developing response strategies for real-life scenarios.

• C. Promotions are like confetti for motivation! Hosting regular shindigs to celebrate our superstar agents will keep the energy buzzing and the engagement high. It's the perfect way to give a high-five to hard work and inspire everyone to reach for the stars!
  • D. Time to roll out the Bonus Bonanza! A well-oiled bonus system is key to showering our agents with the recognition they deserve. This sprinkle of reward will keep the work vibes soaring and everyone fired up!

Ex . DEPUTY LEADER OF LSPD 1x |NG Lt.COLONEL 2x | GOV HOD 3x SAHP HOD 4X FIB HOD 4X COS 1x
    focus-3.gif

lexi malon

Player
Player
Before anyone brings it up, I want to clarify that I understand the rules of leadership and recognize that I cannot hold any admin-level position in any server or similar platform. Currently, I serve as the Chief Admin for a server, but I will step down if I receive the terms for it.

Thank you for understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom