Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau | Kanishka Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanishka Tech

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Varun Sandhu
2. Your age- 18
3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day- 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord- kanishkatech404
6. Your Nickname- Kanishka Tech
7. Your ID- 104981

Additional information

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I started my journey as a Leo in Sahp where i started gatherning knowledge more about Leos scenrio and after that i got enough skills to become a leader of a leagal org i think that its my time to apply and get the leadership of FIB and lead it to 2 successful terms. Im thinking that FIB is one of the most important organizations in this game raiding gangs and black market keeps LEOs and gangs activity high and makes us improve better RP in this server and Im thinking that I will bring the best RP to both sides and be one of the best FIB leaders.

2.2 I want to have FIB on top agents like back in times. I will have a good team that I can trust and keep the org active for 24/7 and my deputies will be active in the early morning, evening and the late time with this team Im thinking that FIB will be on top like once it was and will get one of the most successful raid seasons that FIB ever saw. Im willing to lead this org with most experienced members and make sure that my members aware of the rules of this server and aware of that rules needs to be followed no matter what.

2.3 With the skills and experience I have gained over time, combined with the support of my high command team and dedicated employees, I am confident in my ability to achieve my goals as the Director of the FIB. As Director, I will strive to foster better cooperation within the organization and with external entities, aiming to avoid conflicts, reduce toxicity, and eliminate favouritism. By promoting a culture of fairness and collaboration with other orgs, I believe we can take the FIB to new heights of efficiency and integrity. Organise promotion ceremonies so deserving agents get promotion and confidence every week. I will also ensure that we will manage to do BM raid, Gang raid with 100% win rate.

3 - Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

I will make sure that my HCs are active and professional during their duty. I will have HCs from diffrent timezones to make sure that we are having HCs 24/7 that are available for recruitment, leading events. My HCs will be experienced, skilled according to their departments. I will make sure that all the HCs are having knowledge for undercover works and able to act professional during their duties no matter what. Corruption will be our number one enemy and we will help GOV in their inspections no matter what.

3.2 Will ensure that my agents are using proper RP commands and having a valid bodycam with them whenever they are on duty. I will have my special operations team to have combat training with NG and other orgs in NG base or any other areas that can be used for training. EMS will be attending events and will be under our protection in the events that they are pulling up. We will give trainings to EMS employees who are going to attend missions with us and will speak with them for the best RP. I will add more training steps in FIB with speaking my qualified HR team and make sure that every FIB has the knowledge of undercover.

3.3 During my tenure as the director of fib i stay firm to ensure that roleplay is being carried out at the highest extent that it can, i will stay keen throughout my term to ensure that we properly roleplay , moreover i would also ensure that no rulebreaks are being carried out . My main aim would be to drastically transform FIB into what it was before , carrying the quality standards of role play within it. I As the leader of fib would not only ensure the success of my organization during crucial operations but would also make sure that we do good roleplay within it. At the end I would like to say that with my deep experience in all state organizations i can lead fib and can ensure it remains the best organization! My main aim is not only to become a leader it is to make sure that I have the best fib term ever.

Departments

HRT (Human resource and training) Department

Undercover Department (UC)

Spec Ops department

Joint Terrorism Tasks Force(JTTF)

Internal Affairs(IA)

CHAIN OF COMMAND

30.Director
29.Deputy Director
28. Asstiant Director
27.Chief Of Staff
26.Head of Department