Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

osm_rais

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Oussama
2. Your age IRL : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+2 (Italy)
4. Average online per day: 7-8 and in weekend more than 10h
5. Your Discord: ops.com
6. Your Nickname: Osm ras
7. Your ID: 89292

Additional information

. San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

1. I have been an active player on the server for a significant amount of time, gaining comprehensive experience in various legal organizations and gangs. My deep understanding of server rules, particularly those governing legal organizations, allows me to effectively navigate a wide range of RP situations.

2. During my time on the server, I have held multiple high-ranking positions, including serving as Undersheriff and Commander twice in the San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP), as well as Chief of Staff in SAHP. Additionally, I have been part of the High Command (27) in the Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) and held the
role of Head of Department (26) with alexander verlice in the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) and rank 27 in NG with shabah verlice

3. My passion for engaging in immersive RP scenarios, such as store robberies, hostage negotiations, and other high-stakes situations, has driven my continued involvement in legal organizations. These experiences have honed my leadership abilities, crisis management skills, and teamwork, which are essential in guiding
teams during critical RP events.

.1 How to Improve Roleplay (RP) in the San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

Better Training
Make training more realistic by using scenarios like traffic stops, pursuits, and checkpoints. This helps officers get used to RP situations they'll face in the field.
Use rules (SOPs) that encourage RP, not just basic rules, so officers know how to make interactions interesting.

Create Strong Characters
Encourage officers to build detailed backstories for their characters. This makes their decisions and reactions more realistic during RP.
Push officers to make personal decisions during RP based on their characters' personalities, like being more strict or lenient.

Improve Communication
Teach officers how to use radio communication effectively, with proper codes and urgency to make RP situations more immersive.
Promote teamwork by creating situations that require multiple officers to work together, like big investigations or patrols.

Better Interaction with criminals
Ensure officers handle criminal RP with respect and creativity, not just quick arrests. Focus on making the interaction interesting for both sides.
Use strategies like roadblocks or negotiation to add more depth to situations like pursuits or hostage crises.

Use RP Tools and Systems
Use in-game tools like dash cams or speed radars to make patrols feel more real.
Focus on evidence-based RP, such as solving crimes by investigating clues, which adds another layer to roleplay.

Reward Good RP
Create rewards for officers who show good RP, whether it's through promotions or in-character recognition.
Base promotions on RP quality, not just on activity.

Host Fun Events
Plan special events where SAHP can show off their skills, like large operations or traffic safety events.
Work with other law enforcement groups like LSPD and FIB for joint events that create bigger RP storylines.

Add Consequences
Implement a system where officers face in-character consequences for bad decisions, like suspensions or investigations. This makes RP more realistic.
Let officers experience career ups and downs based on their RP actions, not just their activity.

Connect with Civilians
Encourage more interaction with civilians, not just in crime situations. Officers could do community events or safety talks to build relationships.
Hold in-character meetings where officers talk to the public, answer questions, or handle complaints. This makes the RP world feel more real

BORUTO VINCI

Player
Player
+ 1 NO OFF ANY QUESTION MY BIG BROTHER

giphy.gif

Madhavvvv Rathodddd

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Oussama
2. Your age IRL : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+2 (Italy)
4. Average online per day: 7-8 and in weekend more than 10h
5. Your Discord: ops.com
6. Your Nickname: Osm ras
7. Your ID: 89292

Additional information

. San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

1. I have been an active player on the server for a significant amount of time, gaining comprehensive experience in various legal organizations and gangs. My deep understanding of server rules, particularly those governing legal organizations, allows me to effectively navigate a wide range of RP situations.

2. During my time on the server, I have held multiple high-ranking positions, including serving as Undersheriff and Commander twice in the San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP), as well as Chief of Staff in SAHP. Additionally, I have been part of the High Command (27) in the Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) and held the
role of Head of Department (26) with alexander verlice in the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) and rank 27 in NG with shabah verlice

3. My passion for engaging in immersive RP scenarios, such as store robberies, hostage negotiations, and other high-stakes situations, has driven my continued involvement in legal organizations. These experiences have honed my leadership abilities, crisis management skills, and teamwork, which are essential in guiding
teams during critical RP events.

.1 How to Improve Roleplay (RP) in the San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

Better Training
Make training more realistic by using scenarios like traffic stops, pursuits, and checkpoints. This helps officers get used to RP situations they'll face in the field.
Use rules (SOPs) that encourage RP, not just basic rules, so officers know how to make interactions interesting.

Create Strong Characters
Encourage officers to build detailed backstories for their characters. This makes their decisions and reactions more realistic during RP.
Push officers to make personal decisions during RP based on their characters' personalities, like being more strict or lenient.

Improve Communication
Teach officers how to use radio communication effectively, with proper codes and urgency to make RP situations more immersive.
Promote teamwork by creating situations that require multiple officers to work together, like big investigations or patrols.

Better Interaction with criminals
Ensure officers handle criminal RP with respect and creativity, not just quick arrests. Focus on making the interaction interesting for both sides.
Use strategies like roadblocks or negotiation to add more depth to situations like pursuits or hostage crises.

Use RP Tools and Systems
Use in-game tools like dash cams or speed radars to make patrols feel more real.
Focus on evidence-based RP, such as solving crimes by investigating clues, which adds another layer to roleplay.

Reward Good RP
Create rewards for officers who show good RP, whether it's through promotions or in-character recognition.
Base promotions on RP quality, not just on activity.

Host Fun Events
Plan special events where SAHP can show off their skills, like large operations or traffic safety events.
Work with other law enforcement groups like LSPD and FIB for joint events that create bigger RP storylines.

Add Consequences
Implement a system where officers face in-character consequences for bad decisions, like suspensions or investigations. This makes RP more realistic.
Let officers experience career ups and downs based on their RP actions, not just their activity.

Connect with Civilians
Encourage more interaction with civilians, not just in crime situations. Officers could do community events or safety talks to build relationships.
Hold in-character meetings where officers talk to the public, answer questions, or handle complaints. This makes the RP world feel more real
He is most deserving

Top Bottom