Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
JokerNxx
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Oct 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/R8uaSkV

Joker Northx

Player
Player
Dear Admin, I am raising an issue regarding the recent ban that was given to me by Chief Bobby. I came to know that I was banned due to some messages by the old discord ID as shown in the image provided below. But I want to explain to you that the person who sent the messages was not me but some other person who illegitemately used my account to send the message. He also changed the usernames, recovery mail and phone no for the ID, proof for which I had provided below. I recently came to know about my ban and the situation and tried recovering the ID to see what had happened with it.

I am sorry for the misunderstanding but the situation was totally out of my control. I never did these types of things to anyone nor I have this kind of hatred towards anyone which you can see through my other chats. Therefore I request you to please look into this and verify it with the proofs I gave, as I am stating the truth.

Thanking you
Niladri

Top Bottom