Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Bouno

Joseph Bouno
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Yusuf
  2. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes 18
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+03:00 (Turkiye)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 17:00-00:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6+
  6. Your Discord ID: jtiyusuf
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Joseph Bouno
  8. Your in game ID: 105919
  9. Your in game level: 1
  10. Languages spoken: Turkish, English (fluently)
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Not matter both side's is okay for me
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I want to be admin because I want to help the new pleayer and the newcomers and make sure that there is no any rule break in the server. I will work hardly against the suspicios acitivity's and rule break's in the server. I will help the newcomer as much as I can and provide them the best support. I want to leave the RP life cause I tried a lot of job's in the EN1 City and now I feel ready to be an admin. I worked as Highcommand multiple times. I want to proof myself to you as adminstrator and work as much as I can and provide the best from me. I want leave the RP life cause I like to work in the management side and I am better in that side. I am sure that I can achieve the point's wich i need to achieve and finish my task's very quick.

2. What are your strengths?

I am good listener and can solve the problem quickly. I am patient and calm in every stutaion. Also my teach ability and train ability is good so i can use this ability when stuation called. I can also learn fast and i have a logical mindset.

3. What are your weaknesses?

I am getting sometimes angry quick and trust to others quick, sometimes I don't understand that they are lying to me. But I am working on this and will overcome as soon as possible.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

Hardwork, quick response, help the other players, solve problems quickly and laslty high dedication to the server.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

No there is not!

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I got a lot of experience in EN 1 and I will use all the experience wich i got in EN 1.

My Experience in EN 1:

State:
    1xCOS of LSPD (Gustav Hill's term)
    1xMajor General (CoS of HR) in NG (Day Doe's term)
    1xHOD of HR in LSPD (William Robinson's term)
    1xDHOD of HR in LSPD (William Robinson's term)
    1xSupervisior of HR in LSPD (Sergio Saint's term)
    1xSupervisior of S.W.A.T in LSPD (Billy Booth's term)
    2xTask Force Operative in LSPD (Lucas Soul's & Sadman Kunn's term's)

1xDHOD of HR in FIB (Weedy Shakespeare's term)
    1xBlack Ops Agent 2 in FIB (Jay Jodd's term)
    1xSSA 3 in FIB (Kira Hill's term)
    1xSSA 1 in FIB (Elrussi Flawless term)

Crime:

3xDeputy of The Families Gang (Freija Jinn & Jasmine Blue & Markus Cartel's term)
    1xUnderdeputy in Ballas Gang (Tugrul Flex's term)
    1xUnderdeputy in Blood Street Gang (Ekagra Salvatore's term)
    1x HC in Ballas Gang (Droppa Flawless term)

Arj Pluxury

"Senior Curator : Support"
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying for admin.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom