Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Devil Hill
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 8, 2024
Time of violation
21:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zyUWeUOtXKg

thorsten g

Player
Player
All in the POV
I moved away from the area, but he did not stop shooting at me
dude, i can still see you(you didnt leave). just FIGHT or LEAVE. or what is your problem? i dont understand. i give evryone at valuable case a fair battle, just take the battle or leave pls. or bring a friend and go 2v1. but please stop vdm spam and meaningless/toxic forum posts

you always wait for time xx:00 and then you go spam CR/VDM(because you are scared ig?), you always do that. just look at your punishment history. i killed you before time XX:00 just to avoid your stupid car ram spam.

you made this forum only because i killed you, so you couldnt do your CR/VDM spamming at time XX:00. thats sad..

Devil Standl

Player
Player
dude, i can still see you(you didnt leave). just FIGHT or LEAVE. or what is your problem? i dont understand. i give evryone at valuable case a fair battle, just take the battle or leave pls. or bring a friend and go 2v1. but please stop vdm spam and meaningless/toxic forum posts

you always wait for time xx:00 and then you go spam CR/VDM(because you are scared ig?), you always do that. just look at your punishment history. i killed you before time XX:00 just to avoid your stupid car ram spam.

you made this forum only because i killed you, so you couldnt do your CR/VDM spamming at time XX:00. thats sad..
I will kill you, but when the event begins, not before.
What do you mean I was seeing you, are you giving me a warning from the whole city?
Let's see what the admin's decision is.

thorsten g

Player
Player
I will kill you, but when the event begins, not before.
What do you mean I was seeing you, are you giving me a warning from the whole city?
Let's see what the admin's decision is.
oh its not allowed to give demands and kill before time XX:00? i didnt know, mybad. In en3 and en2 its allowed to give demands and kill before time XX:00

i killed you because i know you are not leaving. just leave or fight, its very simple.

there is no yellow zone for this event, so just leave so i dont shoot you

Devil Standl

Player
Player
oh its not allowed to give demands and kill before time XX:00? i didnt know, mybad. In en3 and en2 its allowed to give demands and kill before time XX:00

i killed you because i know you are not leaving. just leave or fight, its very simple.

there is no yellow zone for this event, so just leave so i dont shoot you
The event did not start. How do you want me to shoot? Do you want me to be punished with you?

Top Bottom