Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben NsNS

Player
Player
Information

1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes (23y.o)
2. Time zone: UTC+1 Casablanca
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 11:00 AM - 03:00 AM
4. Average online per week (hours): 10-11
5. Your Discord ID: de.ghost
6. Your characters' name (IC): Ben NsNs
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 405411
8. Your ingame level: 16
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State
10: Languages spoken: English - French - Arabic

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
After being in the RP-life for long and roaming around the city, I exploited all activities which made me wonder how is it in the back stages. I found out that RP-life is not my sculpt of entertainment. I prefer to roam and help organize and keep the state tight, be the guide of the newcomers and corrector of the Og's as the City is growing bigger and bigger.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial) : I am in NG right now as a 2nd Lieutenant and have been in SAHP, LSPD but I was previous Assistant Admin in EN3 for 6weeks and in deputy chief admin in other projects (To be disclosed in interview)

3. What are your strengths?
Accurate decision making, and judgement.
Patience and good willing to help and stand by the right.
Quick problem solving.

4. What are your weaknesses?
I sometimes overdo getting my work done ahead of time.
Strict with time and timely manner which sometimes get me angry

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
The continuous support and knowledge of photoshopping and proof forging.
Communication skills and attention to details.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, totally ready.

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No, not really

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Yes, note well that the will behind this application is purely strict and in sake of discovering the admin work and duties. and to limitest my self and taking the RP as serious as it can be.

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected. Gain more experince in both of state and crime and apply in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom