Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
lui nor
Administrators nickname
Vinay Anna
Date
Oct 8, 2024
Time
18:12
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/xwFFrJU

Lui nor

Player
Player
i have already Demand to player id 48099 in the airport and he again followed us that why i have not given him the demand for the second time and started shooting at him . admin can you please unban my account for just 1 day because i have to play family war with my family. you can give me jail for 180 min as a punishment

Lui nor

Player
Player
The player who had posted the form Approved - UB Demand | 96203
Had already removed the proof because it was not my mistake i was not speaking at that time you can check in the proof the person near me was speaking . I already give demand to him but i dont have the pov but the one who has make the complain had removed the proof you can check in the above link

Top Bottom