Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Warn
Players nickname
Neji Hyuga
Administrators nickname
Yaswanth Trigger
Date
Oct 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/836442/

Neji Hyuga

Leader
Leader
Hello Sam and Pablo sir,
My Forum got rejected for the reason saying ID is not mentioned in the title as well as in the information below. It is clearly seen in the POV that not only one there are multiple LEOs shooting at me. Even if I was to mention the ID of the person that killed me its still a Mass Rule Break as multiple LEOs shot at me and I cant see any of the IDs. But in this situation either too many people shot that I got finished as well or either I got finished due to a bug. Both of them were not controlled by me. I hope that LEOs get punished for their rule break.
Thank you.

Top Bottom