Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review Leader of Marabunta Grande | Radon Forever

Radon Forever

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Aadarsh Pandey
2. Your age IRL - 16 Years
3. Time zone - GMT+5:45
4. Average online per day - 5 to 6 Hours
5. Your Discord - real_raze
6. Your Nickname - Radon Forever
7. Your ID - 84333

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
-
Here are the 3 reasons listed below with explanation

(i) The first reason would be to get experience as a leader on marabunta and handle peoples and manage events during my term by giving better bonuses and rewards for each event!
(ii) I want to make marabunta best gang during my term and dominate the city with my turfers and selected players which help the gang reputation and everything will be well organized
(iii) I want to spend my leadership skills as i had maded my own projects of other gangs and they actually reached region top so , i want to spend my leadership skill and try to complete every event and make the organization better and best from other gang

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
(i)
During my term I want to improve the management system on gang so that every gang member be treated well and help us to win every single event!
(ii) During my term i will increase the regular bonus system and make some changes in events by organizing better events and daily robberies and other stuff!
(iii) During my term i will make sure of everyone of gang so that no one will get any issues and only hire more than 4 level players so that they will not broke any rule and we will also make sure that our gang will be on top of every gang!!

Thanks Regarding
Radon Forever

Top Bottom