Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jesse Karter
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Oct 11, 2022
Time
Proofs
N/a

JesseSinszxx

Player
Player
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to formally request an unban of my account, which has been banned for the past two years.

I understand that my previous actions violated the community guidelines, and I sincerely apologize for any disruption I caused. During my time away, I’ve taken the opportunity to reflect on my behavior and understand the importance of adhering to the rules that make Grand RP a welcoming and enjoyable environment for all players.

I genuinely miss being a part of the community and would appreciate the chance to return and contribute positively. If given a second chance, I am committed to respecting the rules and ensuring that my gameplay aligns with the standards expected of all players.

Thank you for considering my appeal. I hope to hear from you soon.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Staff member
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom