Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unban Appeal Blacklisted | Roberto Fire | 3590

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
hava misery
Administrators nickname
Roberto Fire
Date
Jul 16, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/LkfKxx9

hava

Player
Player
Dear Lebron,

I am writing to appeal my blacklist from the DE01 server on July 16th, 2024 once again.

To explain the situation which caused me the blacklist on DE01: After being inactive for over a year, I recently returned to the server and started playing again in May. During this time, I became acquainted with Ace Nocase (ID 66026), who, after some time, asked me for a favor. He requested that I marry him and store some items for him. Without fully questioning the situation, I agreed. He provided me with two vehicles, a G-Wagon and a Streetblazer, and specifically asked that I never look inside the G-Wagon. Again, without questioning his request, I complied. At the time, I had no knowledge of any duplicated items in the G-Wagon. Later that same day, I was blacklisted, and upon confronting Ace, I learned about the contents of the vehicle. I felt completely blindsided and helpless, as I had no idea what I had unwittingly become involved in.

Again I want to clarify that the duplicated items were only inside the G-Wagon, which I never interacted with.

The Streetblazer, a gift from Ace, contained a few items such as ammunition and weapons but had a total value of no more than 1 million, and should not be relevant to this situation.

I know this situation is complicated and hard to believe, but I assure you that I had no part in this. The account logs will show that I never accessed the G-Wagon’s trunk or touched the duplicated items. If I were involved, I wouldn’t be making every possible effort to resolve this, submitting multiple appeals, and reaching out to clarify things. I’ve spent so much time and energy on this server, always abiding by the rules, and I’ve never been reported before. I seriously just wish to be given a second chance. I have been playing on DE03 since a month without causing any trouble but I wish to play on DE01 aswell.

I miss the people, the community, and the experience. All I ask is for a second chance to prove myself. I am more than willing to accept a wipe of my vehicles and money. I’m even prepared to face a 60-day ban for unintentionally exceeding the 5 million limit. All I want is to return to the game and be part of the community again. Please, all I need is one chance to show that this was never my intent. I’m devastated by what’s happened, and I just want the opportunity to make things right. I apologize for being so stupid and putting my trust in someone I called an friend, I should have questioned him but I just wasn't right in the mind, and had absolutely no clue what was even happening.

Sincerely,

Hava

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom