Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Valces Jinn
Administrators nickname
Mohamed Pluxury
Date
Oct 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/9lhd9KM

Valces Jinn

EX Families Deputy
Player
first of all hello 2 days ago GR 1. 4 I was banned for violating the ban and after that I opened an appeal forum but 1 day after the day I opened the forum I saw that I had an extra account but I don't remember I think I may have opened it because when I just started this game I didn't know this rule so I don't remember 7- 8 months ago but I'm sure I didn't create this account recently so when I violated this rule, I want to say that I violated it because I don't know anything about the game yet and I apologize to you for that and it won't happen again, now I know almost all the rules of the city, as I said when I violated this rule, I want to say that I just started the game and I don't know anything about the game, I apologize to you for that and it won't happen again, please unban me I'm so sorry

Top Bottom