Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel sword

Sheriff
Player
Information:
  1. Your name IRL: Yash Akash Velhal
  2. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes 26 (28-JAN-99)
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 (India)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 07.00 To 17.00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 7 To 9 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: yashvelhal
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Juli Parkar
  8. Your in game ID: 30373
  9. Your in game level: 25
  10. Languages spoken: English, Marathi, Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information:

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    As a old player in this RP Project my target was to gain experience in all state and gang, and i did. my last wish was to become a leader at least once in life which i achieved. From grinding ZERO To Till Now, i know how and what new peoples get suffer because of the bad guys who break server rule, and that's how they ruined experience of beginner's, i want to punish them and help the new guys so i can help to improve more pure Rp in the project. As very Old Loyal Part of this Project who gives me a lot of knowledge and help me to be a quick learner its my time to give this project my little hand by keeping the city clean.
  2. What are your strengths?
    i am calm, supportive, good listener with good leadership quality and also always excited to gain more knowledge from my HCs
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    To be honest sometimes my anger gets triggered when someone shouts Ez Gov Ez Gov Ez Gov i hate this, But I'm working on it and ill make sure you guys that when i get responsibility ill be over it.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    From my beginning i was always part of HR team in all Orgs, so maybe i think i might help other peoples who join Admin team to understand them what we are and why we are!! also I'm kind of joyful guy who love to crack jokes or you can say who love to make other peoples happy. so ill make sure when i get onboard everyone will be laughing all the time, jokes apart ill make sure to give maximum time to the city and make my self available whenever other admin needs me :).
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)?
    Yes sir!! (as of now I don't own any business).
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    Not at all sir.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    I never chassed rank in my entire life, Whatever i earned is all with my knowledge and my skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom