Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Navjot Singh
Administrators nickname
Nik_Payne
Date
Oct 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/2MetkDi , https://youtu.be/TxAbLAeO_lo

Navjot_Singh

Ur Daddy
Player
Sir i was banned by Yashwanth Trigger for ban under investigation then i put a forum for unban that was accepted and my pc check was done Usama Volkov did Pc check of mine at that time my pc was glitched but it records all the overlays and all. Then I put a forum again for unban my punishment was reduced to 15 days but there was not even mistake of mine my pc glitched that time please unban me i have proofs that my pc record overlays(will provide in Proof Section) on discord while screen share sometimes it glitches but it records most of the time my pc is a potato pc that's why it lagged at time of pc check cuz i open the game and the discord together + my pc memory was full . That whole is recorded by me and nvidia geforce which i use always to record. please unban me from server i have done a lot of grinding for money and other things my all of the things will be gone if i gets ban for 15 days please sir i am requesting you from deeply heart of mine please sir unban me otherwise i will really not able to play this game i have literally grinded for 300 hours on this and if i gets ban i will lose everything even my interest for playing in city will be lose . I just want to be back in server before 14 days . I am serving a punishment which is not even done by me mistake a software has done it and you know that softwares sometimes glitches just after pc check i checked my screen recorder and it is working properly please see my proofs and date also and unban me please or I am ready for money wipe please wipe my money and Unban me. You can Dm me on discord if proof needed id is navjotgaming2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom